The older two really had fun skiing yesterday.
JW left at 10:30 to catch a plane to AK for 4 days. Two hours from MT to WA then a 4 hour layover and another almost 4 hours on to Fairbanks.
I finished my day of work and have been totally wasted all afternoon. Had a few calls on the mill and lathe - people want it but money is tight for everyone.
I've been spending a little time looking at houses. Here's a couple I want to see - holding tank = have water delivered because ground water contains arsenic. However, if there is a private well and a holding tank - that is a good thing. Delivery price of water is 5 cents a gallon - how many gallons of water does it take to run a house for a week. I was glad to learn there is water delivery though - did not want to have to haul it myself - yuck.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3483-Jeans-Way_Fairbanks_AK_99709_1114617881
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Fairbanks_AK_99709_1113991466
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/910-Refinery-Loop_North-Pole_AK_99705_1111026455
Still waiting to hear from the relocation adviser so we can start moving forward. Want to get us assigned to a realtor in the north and want to be able to talk to the realtor here about a long term lease. Just want to call them and say "WHAT IS THE HOLD UP - CAN'T YOU SEE THIS DELAY IS DRIVING US MAD?"




I like the 2nd one... it's got a little house for little visitors!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one! And you know how the grandkids love the hot tub :)
ReplyDelete