Nope - no railing for christmas lights or patriotic bunting or halloween pumpkins or .... Is JW just tired of looking at houses or what. He called at 9:30 my time tonight knowing that I would more than likely be in bed sleeping. He was very excited about this house and said "I found your house". It has a few things that don't thrill me - the washer and dryer are in the garage (okay - how much time do you spend with a washer and dryer anyway - and the garage is heated), there is no office (but they have a computer set up in the breakfast nook with a nice big window). There is no family room.
I definitely don't need so much room - there are only 2 of us and as long as we have 3 bedrrooms so people can come and visit, we don't need a lot of choppy rooms taking up space. It does not have radiant heat flooring but apparently this Monitor/Toyo OHWBB is a type of radiant baseboard heat that keeps things very comfortable.
There is a great heated shop and a little greenhouse which will be fun. I'm thinking with a heated shop, John will have a place to continue doing his leatherwork and hopefully get a saddle or two made. Maybe even do a bit of woodworking - hmm wonder where he thinks he's going to put a gun safe - it's definitely not going into an upstairs bedroom cause it's way too heavy to go upstairs.
Well, he hung up cause the realtor is supposed to be heading back over there to discuss the house a bit more but sounds like we'll be making an offer on this one tomorrow - want to snatch it up before anyone else does.
hmmm - wonder if we'll get trick or treaters this year since we'll be living in the 'hood. Guess I'd better get to sleep if I can turn this old brain off.

No comments:
Post a Comment