2/15/13

Happy Birthday to .....

Today is abenanna's birthday - my baby sister is now ?? - nope I'm not going to put her age on here for everyone to see.  I remember when she was born, how happy I was to have a brand new baby at the house - it seems all my friends were getting new little siblings that year so abenanna grew up with them (at least until 1971 when she was uprooted from the comforts of the family home in Pima and transported to what seemed like the end of the world - Wenden).

Happy birthday Polly


Wasn't she cute?

Just to show how spoiled she was, I was sick and the spoiled girl also gets breakfast in bed.  Course notice who takes center stage in the only picture of the day.



My little girl and her Aunt Polly








 Working on a blessing dress for one of her granddaughters.





Last trip to South Dakota for Grandma



The amazing bubble machine at the last family reunion.


Geocaching in the white mountains.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnes that baby picture of my mom looks JUST like Brie's girls!!!!
    (And I know she was spoiled, from one oldest daughter to another, oh how I know!)
    Happy birthday to my mommy!

    ReplyDelete