He had been to a Greek restaurant down town that he thought was good so we decided to go there - Bobby's Downtown. He ordered the rack of lamb which was about 6 lamb chops, roasted carrots, potatoes and rice. I ordered pork slovakia. I had no idea what I would be getting but decided to take a risk. It took quite a while because of JW's rack of lamb but finally they brought our food. My plate was half filled with a greek salad - tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olive with a delicious dressing and the other half was filled with a delicious rice, some roasted potato wedges and large chunks of pork. We each had way too much food so after eating as much as we cared to, we rrequested they box up the rest and we headed for the ice park.
I was sad to see that the bird cage lay totally shattered on the ground. And the tiger and hare were also crumbled.
The sculptures in the competitions are roped off to keep people from touching them but I do like the fact that they have a whole area called kids park where you can interact with the ice.
A little boy was hugging one of these frogs and rocking it back and forth.
The park is open for another 2 weeks but with changing temperatures not sure how many of these sculptures will still be standing by March 26. But I hope to get back over there one more time for a quick walk through the area.
I am beyond jealous at this point
ReplyDelete