7/12/10

Explanation of picture on last blog

Okay - for Alexshuman - the picture on my last blog was me walking out of my nephew's house when my sister decided they had to have an extra early oth (over the hill) birthday party for me while I was in AZ. (last time I went down, I had to dance at the dinner theater since it was g'ma's b'day and they wanted her to dance - she offered me up as a sacrifice - wah).

Enjoying time with the granddaughters since Friday night.  Here's a couple of pictures - #1 and #2 at the aquarium we went to yesterday - it wasn't the best but really wasn't too terrible considering they had taken an old shopping center and turned it into an aquarium.  They had some cool fish.



#3 and #1 on Mars (at the planetarium) - we took in the dome movie - Space Pirates.



We're off to Lagoon this morning for some fun - just wish JW and alexshuman were with us.

1 comment: