5/29/10

She's back

As predicted I didn't sleep much.  I stuck my ipod in my ear and listend to X Minus One podcasts for a long time.  I fell asleep then wok up at 10 and listened some more. 

Finally fell asleep about 11:30 again.  Woke up at 1 (I can only tell whether it's night or not by looking at the clock since it is definitely light outside 24 hours a day).  I felt warm and tried to move the blanket but it felt very heavy.  There was Tinkerbell curled up at my feet.  I had to pick her up and give her a big hug.  She squirmed, went over to John's feet and went back to sleep.

She has a scratch on her head so something definitely got ahold of her yesterday.  But other than being very tired - she's home and she's safe.

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO - Looking like it will be a great weekend.  Off to try to rearrange this pantry a bit then to home depot to buy a few more shelves.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she came home! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies - I'm happy she came home too. I had forgotten about your old cat that had disappeared leaner. How sad for you.

    When something like this happens with an animal, I always wonder how people can possibly handle it when a family member disappears.

    ReplyDelete